Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
BENET ELECTRICAL is reemerging full force into the electrical contractors market place since downsizing in 2008 because of economic problems facing the nation and the housing industry in particular. The economic down turn offered obstacles and presented opportunities
During the last three to four years, Benet Electricals' founder and CEO has taken on the opportunities, confronted the obstacles and is repositioning the business as an up and coming energy contractor.
Benet Electrical downsized and took time to research and then follow the economy's new trends in the electrical service field. Benet Electrical is expanding its range to focus on the "green market" providing these new services for the residential and commercial market place:
- Widening our revenue field: Benet Electrical has acquired licensing in three additional states along the south east coast with plans to cover the entire south eastern region within the next five years.
- Training and Education: The CEO obtained a BS Degree, graduating tops in his class. He also obtained several certifications, government registrations and completed solar installation training at Appalachian State University.
- Government Contracts: Registered with the Federal Government's Set Aside Service Disabled Veterans Bidding Program, North and South Carolina Minority Business Enterprise, Virginia SWAM (Small, Women and Minority Business Enterprise) and acquired Federal and North Carolina HUBZone Certifications.
- Developing Green Market Services: Began Solar Installation Training Certification in several areas. In 2011,Benet Electrical established a business training alignment with Osaka, Inc. (A Solar Installation Project)
- Electrical Contractors Continuing Education Training Provider:
Approved Continuing Education Instructor
Charlotte, NC 28217
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM